For my first cruise, I spent a lot of time focusing on itinerary. After making (and changing) several bookings, I finally settled on MSC’s shiny new MSC Seaside.
I had read a ton of reviews leading up to the cruise and was definitely growing concerned about all the comments regarding poor service and horrible food. As is usually the case, there was really a bunch of fuss about nothing.
Cabin: 9245 – Balcony with the Aurea Package
- 02/09-Miami, United States (Depart 07:00 PM)
- 02/10-Day at Sea
- 02/11-Ocho Rios, Jamaica (09:00 AM – 05:00 PM)
- 02/12-George Town, Cayman Islands (08:00 AM – 04:00 PM)
- 02/13-Costa Maya, Mexico (12:00 PM – 06:00 PM)
- 02/14-Cozumel, Mexico (07:00 AM – 07:00 PM)
- 02/15-Day at Sea
- 02/16-Miami, United States (Arrive 07:00 AM)
Boarding was really seamless and well organized. We breezed through and before we knew it we were onboard! Yay!
Likes: Service was so attentive and wonderful. The food was definitely European but I personally loved it. They were not big on salads or salad bars but they made up for it with outstanding pizza.
Dislikes: There really were not a lot of activities onboard. Daily trivia was fun and we loved the prizes but other than that there was not a whole lot to do.